Topic: Join the library
Library Membership is Free for residents and ratepayers, in the Horowhenua, Kapiti Coast or Feilding.
You can join at any Horowhenua library branch
Bring personal ID and proof of address.
Conditions of use apply.
· With a password on your card you can be an online member.
· Staff will help you set up your first password.
You may then review your borrower record with us, check the books you have out, renew them, make requests (reserves), and update your personal details, download ebooks, access full text databases and read online daily newspapers from around the world all from the terminals in the library or your own PC at home
Conditions of use
· In accepting and signing your new library card, you agree to:
· Return all items borrowed by the date due.
· Pay for overdue, damaged or lost item/s and any debt collection fees.
· Advise the library of any change of address.
· Acknowledge the same responsibility for any child you have registered.
Library Policies (these are all on the Trust Kete – we just need the links from here )
- Unaccompanied Children
- Computer Use policy
- Photocopying policy
- Standards for public conduct